Unigloves PRO.TECT Black HD – Heavy Duty Disposable Nitrile Gloves – Powder Free
- 1+ items£13.9730% off
- 20+ items£13.2734% off
- Price is per box of 100
- Buy in bulk & save!
- Same day dispatch when you buy before 4pm
- Free delivery orders over £75, otherwise £3.99
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
PRO.TECT Black HD – Black Nitrile Heavy Duty Gloves
Enhanced chemical splash protection, silicone free, black, heavy duty nitrile examination gloves made with a unique Unigloves formulation for a softer, more comfortable finish.
Unigloves PRO.TECT heavy and ultra heavy-duty gloves; the UK’s leading automotive glove range.
Maximum Grip Performance
All PRO.TECT gloves feature an ergonomic grip and score maximum points for dexterity in international tests. PRO.TECT Orange HD features a diamond texture on the inside and outside for maximum grip performance, even when working with oil and grease.
Ideal for use with brake fluid, thinners, Diesel and oil, the PRO.TECT range has been independently tested for chemical permeation by SATRA, experts in PPE certification and testing.
With an increase in demands for silicone free manufacturing environments, most of our nitrile PRO.TECT single use disposable gloves have been developed silicone free, making them ideal for painting or bonding applications, and helping you maintain a silicone free facility.
Reduced wastage and overall glove use
All PRO.TECT gloves are ambidextrous, so you don’t have to split a pair to replace a damaged glove.The PRO.TECT range is also suitable for use in industrial environments including: Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction, Janitorial and Agricultural applications.
- Free from silicone – Silicone free formulation means no finger marks on metal and glass surfaces.
- Tested to EN374 – Resistant to a range of chemicals.
- AQL 1.5 – Meets medical standards for pinholes
- Free from latex – Suitable for those with latex allergies (Type I sensitisation)
- Free from powder – Reduces risks of latex allergies (Type I sensitisation) and minimises particulate contamination
- Free from phthalates – Suitable for contact with food
- Tested to EN1186 – Suitable for contact with all food types
- Manufactured using high-quality nitrile – High-quality nitrile combines comfort with puncture and chemical resistance
- Nitrile formulation conforms to the hand during use – Nitrile formulation conforms to the hand during use for a more comfortable fit
- Beaded cuff – Beaded cuff provides extra strength during donning and helps prevent liquid roll back
- Manufactured with textured palms and fingertips – Textured palms and fingertips provide improved grip, particularly when working in wet or oily conditions
- Ultra-heavyweight construction – Ultra-heavyweight is very tough, durable and long lasting
- Touchscreen compatible – Suitable for use with mobile and tablet displays without removing gloves
- Medical Grade – AQL 1.5
- EN420 – Protective gloves – general requirements
- EN455-1 – Freedom from holes
- EN455-2 – Physical properties
- EN455-3 – Biological evaluation
- EN455-4 – Shelf life determination
- EN ISO 374-1 – Determination of resistance to permeation
- EN ISO 374-5:VIRUS – Determination of resistance to penetration
- EN1186 – Food safe
Spec sheets including conformity certificates are available upon request.
If you would like to know more or discuss ordering in bulk/wholesale quantities, please don't hesitate to contact us quoting product number: PD28083.
You might like these...