Unigloves Stronghold Advanced Disposable Nitrile Gloves – Powder Free
- Price is per box of 100
- Same day dispatch when you buy before 4pm
- Free delivery orders over £75, otherwise £3.99
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Unigloves Stronghold Advanced – Heavy Duty Purple Nitrile Chemical Resistant ASTM D6978 Chemo Gloves
AQL 0.65, chemical tested, chemotherapy drug tested, purple, medical grade, heavy weight nitrile examination gloves, washed offline for a softer, more comfortable finish.
The Unigloves Advanced series of gloves is our promise to those who value their hands highly enough to demand the best quality gloves available.
- Tested to EN374 – Resistant to a range of chemicals
- Tested to ASTM D6978-05 – Resistant to a range of cytotoxic drugs when tested to ASTM D6978-05
- AQL 0.65 – Ultra-low hole level; exceeds medical standards for pinholes
- Free from latex – Suitable for those with latex allergies (Type I sensitisation)
- Free from powder – Reduces risks of latex allergies (Type I sensitisation) and minimises particulate contamination
- Free from phthalates – Suitable for contact with food
- Tested to EN1186 – Suitable for contact with all food types
- Manufactured using high-quality nitrile – High-quality nitrile combines comfort with puncture and chemical resistance
- Nitrile formulation conforms to the hand during use – Nitrile formulation conforms to the hand during use for a more comfortable fit
- Beaded cuff – Beaded cuff provides extra strength during donning and helps prevent liquid roll back
- Manufactured with textured palms and fingertips – Textured palms and fingertips provide improved grip, particularly when working in wet or oily conditions
- Medium-weight construction – Medium-weight construction provides a balance of strength and sensitivity
- Touchscreen compatible – Suitable for use with mobile and tablet displays without removing gloves
- AQL 0.65 – Exceeds medical standards for pinholes
- ASTM D6978-05 – Resistant to a range of cytotoxic drugs when tested to ASTM D6978-05
- EN37-4:2013 – Resistant to a range of chemicals
- EN1186 – Suitable for contact with all food types
- EN455-1 – Freedom from holes
- EN455-2 – Physical properties
- EN455-3 – Biological evaluation
- EN455-4 – Shelf life determination
- EN ISO 374-1 – Determination of resistance to permeation
- EN ISO 374-5:VIRUS – Determination of resistance to penetration
- EN1186 – Food safe
Spec sheets including conformity certificates are available upon request.
If you would like to know more or discuss ordering in bulk/wholesale quantities, please don't hesitate to contact us quoting product number: PD28092.
You might like these...